- The information on these platforms is directed solely at persons accessing these platforms from Singapore. We make no representation that any product or service referred to on these platforms is available, or appropriate for use for any other location.
- In order to make a purchase on these platforms, you will need to register an account with us. By registering an account, you warrant that:
(a) you are at least 21 years of age;
(b) if you are below 21 years of age, you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian, or you are under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian;
(c) you are using your actual identity;
(d) the personal data that you have provided to us is true, accurate, complete, and current; and
(e) you will maintain and promptly update the personal data that you have provided to us in order that such data is kept true, accurate, complete, and current.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Changes to these platforms
- We reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review, edit or otherwise change these platforms and any information contained on these platforms at our sole discretion and without notice.
- The information provided on these platforms is for reference only. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all implied and/or express warranties and make no representation as to the accuracy, suitability, applicability or completeness of any information on these platforms. We assume no liability for any loss or damage arising from your use of or reliance on the information on these platforms or for anything posted on or linked to these platforms, including without limitation any mistake, error, omission, infringement, defamation, falsehood or other material or omission that might offend or otherwise give rise to any claim or complaint.
- We disclaim any endorsement or recommendation of any person, organisation, name, product or service referred to in these platforms. We further disclaim all liability in relation to information or materials posted by advertisers or sponsors on these platforms.
- We make no warranties or representations in respect of your ability to access these platforms and do not warrant that the functions of these platforms shall be uninterrupted or error or defect free.
- None of our agents or representatives is authorised to make any warranties, representations or statements regarding any information on these platforms and we shall not in any way be bound by any such unauthorised warranties, representations or statements.
Intellectual Property Rights
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all intellectual and industrial property rights now in force or that come into force in the future in any part of the world whether or not registered or registrable and includes all applications and rights to apply for registration (and renewals and extensions of any registration) of such rights as well as all rights of action and remedies in relation to past infringements including rights in or in connection with:
(a) confidential information, business or trade secrets, know-how;
(b) inventions, patents (including supplementary protection certificates);
(c) copyright (including the rights to secure copyright renewals and extensions of copyright, copyright not yet in existence but that comes into existence in the future and all other rights of a like nature by law in force in any part of the world);
(d) trademarks, service marks, business or trade names;
(e) design rights, topography rights;
(f) database rights,
together with all other rights of a similar or corresponding character or nature.
- these platforms and any information available on it including, but not limited to, text, graphics, icons, images, software, source code and trademarks, are protected by copyright, design, trademark and other Intellectual Property Rights owned or controlled by us and/or our licensors. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, download, post, transmit, store in retrieval system, modify, alter or display in public or distribute in any way the contents or any part of these platforms for any purpose without our prior written permission except that you may download materials displayed on these platforms for non-commercial, home personal use only as long as you keep all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices intact.
- All right, title and interest in the Intellectual Property Rights on these platforms shall at all times remain the property of us and/or our licensors. You are not authorized to use the same unless you have obtained express written permission from us and/or our licensors, as the case may be.
- You agree not to use these platforms for any purpose or in any matter that is unlawful or infringes our or any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights.
Use of Personal Data
- When using these platforms you cannot:
(a) interfere or disable any security-related features of these platforms or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of the content accessible via these platforms;
(b) give any false information in your account details;
(c) take another person’s identity without that person’s permission or misrepresent you are acting on behalf of a person, entity or organisation;
(d) use these platforms if we have suspended or banned you from using it;
(e) send junk, spam or repetitive messages;
(f) engage in any illegal or unlawful conduct;
(g) modify, interfere, intercept, disrupt or hack these platforms;
(h) misuse these platforms by knowingly introducing viruses, malware, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other similar material or by undertaking any other action which would harm these platforms, any Website user’s equipment or have a detrimental impact on any Website user’s experience of using these platforms;
(j) submit or contribute any content that is abusive, threatening, obscene, untrue, shocking or offensive;
(k) abuse, harm or bully another Website user, member of our staff or person;
(l) submit or contribute any user content without the permission of the content owner or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties; or
(m) submit or contribute any information or commentary about another person which is untrue, private, confidential or defamatory (including personally accusing another person of unproven criminality or serious wrongdoing which could damage their reputation in the eyes of anyone reading your comment).
Links and Sharing
- Any links or opportunities to share (via social media, blogs, and similar sites and communication services) on these platforms are provided solely for your use and convenience. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us and does not mean that we have any association with the linked website. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are linked to or from these platforms or for the legal consequences of your entering into any contracts with the third parties that provide these linked websites and we do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you as a result.
- Please note that if you do share content onto other platforms, there may be separate terms and conditions connected to the organisation that allows you to share. Please check the terms and conditions of any website you intend to share to. Some terms and conditions may prohibit you from sharing our content.
- We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access these platforms for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
- We may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice to you, at our sole discretion, terminate your access to these platforms (in whole or in part). Cause for such termination shall include without limitation:
(b) request by law enforcement or other government agencies;
(c) infringement of Intellectual Property Rights;
(d) discontinuance or material modification to the products/services provided on these platforms; and
(e) unexpected technical or security issues.
Limitation of Liability
- By accessing and using these platforms you acknowledge and accept that the use of these platforms is at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for loss of profit or revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to use or access these platforms.
- Without limiting the foregoing:
(a) these platforms AND ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED TERMS AS TO TITLE, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, PRIVACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT;
(b) WE HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS OF these platforms; AND
(c) WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW) FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR ACCESS TO these platforms, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, INTERCEPTION OF ONLINE COMMUNICATION, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF DATA OR COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS), THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR ALTERATION OF these platforms, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOUR, NEGLIGENCE OR, UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY ACCESS OR USE OF these platforms, OR ANY UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING OR PUBLICATION OF DATA, TEXT, IMAGES OR OTHER MATERIAL OR INFORMATION TO OR FROM these platforms.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
H2O LIFE SOURCE (SEA) PTE LTD
38 Jalan Pemimpin
#06-02 @ M38
Fax: +65 6252 5215